Tuesday 1 January 2013

Good morning, 2013

And what a beautiful morning it is.


2012 has been a whirlwind of a year. I somehow managed to balance three paid jobs, two voluntary positions, rehearsals and the final year of my degree through the first half. And I came out with a 2.1. Since September I've been working for a wonderful Digital Rights company (don't worry, I didn't know what it was four months ago and I'm only partly sure now...).

I'm pretty sure that the next 12 months aren't going to give me achievements anywhere near the stature or pride of a 2.1 degree or permanent employment, but even 13 hours into the year I know it's going to be fabulous!

Highlights will definitely be:

- Meeting Mary Kate and Ashley
- Seeing Phantom of the Opera
- Going to Iceland to see the Northern Lights
- Performing at the Cliffs Pavilion
- Directing my first show

I think I'm in denial about turning 23, I feel like I'm turning more and more adult each year, which is terrifying. Even Sam has a job where he has to wear a suit now. What happened there?

I hope next year brings myself and everyone I know happiness. As for myself, I'm just going to try and be a better person, to make more time and generally be in less of a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment